Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a state corporation established by an Act of parliament CAP 221 of the Laws of Kenya to provide independent and impartial broadcasting services of information, education, and entertainment and in English and Kiswahili and in such other languages that the corporation may decide.
Kenya’s most reliable, dynamic and trusted broadcaster.
To provide leadership in transmission of objective, informative, educative and entertaining content to the public through high-quality broadcasts.
- Quality services
- Innovation and creativity
- Social responsibility
- Competitiveness and value for money
- Honesty and integrity
- Respect for national, cultural, religious, family values and diversity
- Increased understanding among the people on government development policies and strategies.
- Impart knowledge on the process of effective communication with key publics.
- Promote an effective approach to the use of radio and television as tools for National Development.
Bağlantı farklılıklarından dolayı, Canlı yayın veya canlı skorun hızlı bir şekilde güncellenmediği zamanlar olabilir; Herhangi bir sorun yaşarsanız lütfen sayfayı yenileyin.
We will always try to updating this tv channel so that you can watch comfortably. We re-publish content from the third-party television stations, sometimes susceptible to interference from television broadcast sources that we take to be embedded in this page.
If you find the channel that is not working properly, please visit the Official website for the KBC Channel 1 TV. We are not affiliated in any way with the broadcast and not responsible for their contents. All contents are copyright of respective owners.
If you already have the player or program installed (plugin) and still do not see the signal, please click on the "Kırık Bildir" button.